10 Jun 2014

WOAH MAN...


I want to take this opportunity and just thank all the women out there who have inspired me, and who continue to inspire me. Sometimes I feel like the world wants us to be hard and cut-throat. But I think that god placed women on this earth to add some emotion, fragility, fiery spirit and tears. We are the beauty that decorates this world. This beauty isn't something outward but that sensitive spirit we carry with us that allows us to look into someone's eyes and see a potential, a journey or a desire.

Here's to all the women who are strong - even though the world makes us think we are weak. Here's to loving our family so much that it makes you hurt when you see someone fall, to doing a job interview even though you're running a temperature, to encouraging a friend all night long on WhatsApp because she's going through crap.

Here's to us!

Here's to our beautiful, messy selves and to our big hearts.